Friday, January 1, 2010

Drapery Styles What Color, Design, Style Of Curtains Should I Hang In My Formal Living Room?

What color, design, style of curtains should I hang in my formal living room? - drapery styles

I have a wall of candy and offers a "pepper" colored sofas. Adjustments in the room is white (we are not painting, though), and dark wooden shutters should be (), almost purple. I have problems with the design of the curtain. We buy from the devices before the curtains were chosen curtains - wooden sticks Nice. The trunk is too large for the pocket type value or blinds. And with a pinch pleated drapes, I would like, as it shows the snap hook into the ring. And the colors ... I have some curtains that match the color of the sofa, but it was too much of one color. Paisley curtains, and so I tried the Caramel, and purple peppers and bring to stores, but the bag was too small. I'm frustrated!

1 comments:

TJTB said...

Prime and paint white curtains before doing anything else. Anyone who provides a neutral and free to choose their style much about color and shade.
One suggestion would be to go with simple panels on each side of the gauze curtain. They seem to have much color in motion, so I do not really need to "match" the curtains in their colors. If too many colorful areas, thicknesses, colors lose their impact and are in competition with each other to create a sense of "tense" or "chaotic" fashion instead of the rest. Go with a neutral group. If you pleated the appearance of the Prize, but made no visible hooks, hook behind the curtain, and seeing no one in the situation.
This space will eventually reflect on their preferences, but attenuated the blinds and the choice of neutral colors or panels add an element of peace and take their vibrant colors that pop rather than the competition.

Post a Comment