Monday, December 28, 2009

Flat Screen Tv With Built In Dvd Player THIN Flat-panel TV With Built-in DVD Player?

THIN flat-panel TV with built-in DVD player? - flat screen tv with built in dvd player

My wife and I are looking for a flat screen TV with integrated DVD player for our daughters room. The only units that we have seen that have been incorporated into the drive, rather thick and stick to the wall far enough. The devices have a box "distinctive character" to the DVD player into the TV cabinet, which makes it so thick. You can not tell me you can not playback devices small enough to correspond to a flat screen without thickening your profile, do DVD ... My MacBook is more of a SuperDrive and equipment can not be thicker than 1 / 2 "... If anyone knows where I can find an extra flat flat-screen TV with DVD player (without the stupid" box "), you can me know. Thanx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment