Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moped World What Do I Need To Ride A 49cc Moped In London, UK?

What do I need to ride a 49cc Moped in London, UK? - moped world

I passed my CBT test in 1997 and had a Piaggio 49cc 4 years until I out to my car and I passed my test and provisional theory and received my license on 03.02.01.

I traveled around the world for several years and have my car to a friend 2 years ago that I was not in the country. Back in London, I recently bought a 49cc Honda Zoomer and I'm not sure if I should take my CBT, or not?

In my license, "says B, B1, F, K, L, N, S. .. mopeds = P 'with a capacity of 50 cc and a top speed of 50 km / h"

For a variety of websites that you must take your CBT every 2 years to complete because it is only valid for this period?

Other sites claim that is not where your CBT you will take your provisional license and proof of the theory necessary to take a CBT.

Others say that even if you have a provisional license, which has not yet taken a CBT have ... Although we have taken ... And the period 2 years ... You need to re ... Other sources say that & #039; If you got your car license before 1 February 2001, it is not necessary to complete CBT to ride a moped. So I missed 2 days? "

Do I have L-plates? Even if it has been tested for advanced my car? Cars ... Bicycle ... Different rules ...

All a bit misleading ... All I want to do is turn my bike without L-plates, legal and safe in London as soon as possible.

Suggestions?

* Please, if you know the answer ... Do not guess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment