Sunday, December 27, 2009

Viral Vs Bacterial Pneumonia Does Viral Tonsillitis Cause White Patches On The Tonsils Or Is It Only Bacterial That Does This?

Does viral tonsillitis cause white patches on the tonsils or is it only bacterial that does this? - viral vs bacterial pneumonia

I had a sore throat for 2 days and the pain is extremely severe. Today I went to the doc and the test is negative, but to me anyway), antibiotics (Augmentin.

My tonsils, with more white ->

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/85/243018488_92b1995ceb.jpg?v=0

This soooo badly injured and I'm really tired and swollen glands. You are my only symptoms.

Do you think it is a bacterial or viral? Type virus can also cause white spots?

What are the white spots? Excretions? Colonies of bacteria?

0 comments:

Post a Comment